HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Its time. Time for a little inspiration.  I have remained quiet for some time as I wait for the creative desire to blog again to hit me. To feel inspired to create posts in an authentic way. I can't make stuff up. I can't try to blog about things that don't resonate with me. Call it my internal creative compass or call it crazy. I know that if I am trying to write about something just to blog, there is no joy in it for me. And I sort of got there. 

I can tell you today I truly feel the need to seek beauty and joy in a very unsettling time (read: politics). Thus, Friday images are back. I  do hope you find some inspiration and perhaps a moment of peace when you see them. 

Happy Friday people!


xoox
catherine 


image found: here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...