BEACH HOUSE DREAMS

Much of the country is frozen right now and we are experiencing 'cold' FL temps. This is when my mind drifts to the beach. I start reading Australian fashion blogs and looking at summer clothes down under. Which in turn inspires me to think about the Canvas Interiors vibe for the coming spring/summer season. We've been loving moody grays and bits of silver this winter with a dash of charcoal faux fur. 

Here are a few snaps of the floor as it looks now.  All of these items can be found on our website, canvasinteriors.com, or if you are reading locally you can visit one of our three locations which you can map  here

My inner voice is telling me to get back to my Cali roots by way of Micheal Kors' East Coast beach house. Make sense? Time to do a few mood boards.



this image: vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...