SLIGHTLY OBSESSED: GARANCE DORE

When I first started blogging there were a handful of bloggers who really inspired me and one of them is Garance Dore.  She is a woman who lives in her own skin. Which is something I believe is so very important for all of us to remember as we shape our lives. 

Her blog is full of honesty and inspiration. As is her new book Love x Style x Life. It is brimming with honesty and humor - her journey of self awareness, rising to life's challenges, making your own rules, chopping off your hair, turning 40.  Full of insight and thoughtful observations, it is a very sweet and inspiring read. 

We just put it in the store for what I think is the perfect gift for the girlfriends in your life. I am truly excited to tuck in to the next chapter. And for those of you who know me, I prefer a good Town & Country or People magazine to a book any day. This book had me at hello. 

If you are reading locally, stop by our Winter Park location to grab your copy.



Visit her website for order information if you are reading from afar. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...