CANVAS INTERIORS LATELY: LETS GO TO MILL VALLEY

Today lets head to a place near and dear to my heart... Mill Valley Ca. where I have spent many a cozy evening tucked in to a comfy sofa with dear friends and wine. This is one of my most happy places. If I were designing a home in Mill Valley it would be a little polished, a little undone, and decidedly comfy. 

Here is a collection of Canvas Interiors pieces that echo the spirit of this most special place. Take a look at our other collections as well. They are designed to help you shop with ease. We collect, curate, edit ... so you can spend more time curled up on a comfy sofa with wine. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...