LETS GO TO MALIBU

I spent a little time updating the collections on our website. It is a great creative exercise to pretend I am in a location and design a space in my head.  Hmmm yes. Sitting in an airy spot in Malibu staring out at the ocean. Don't need a whole lot of color when nature is your backdrop. Warm tones, plenty of cushy seating, and a kick ass outdoor chair to watch the sunset. That's all a girl needs. 

There is a little cross over between the collections but I really try to capture the vibe of the place and give each collection its own personality. Running throughout is our Lee Upholstery which we can special order in a wide array of fabric and finish choices. 






Find all these items on our website or stop in and see us in one of our 3 locations.
Winter Park, Altamonte Springs and Jacksonville FL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...