CANVASSTYLE CRUSH: KATIE MARTINEZ

I came across the work of Katie Martinez in 1st Dibs' magazine.  I developed a major style crush and promptly wanted to share her work with you here.





It is a great article about how she got started and how her experience shaped the vision for her business today.  I found a lot of great insights on stepping out on your own and making your business exactly the way you want it. From big brand experience to focusing on branding your decidedly smaller company is a path I walk on as well. Katie's mastery of the details and her clear vision for what will make her happy inspires me. And her work is pretty spectacular too. 


read the article: here


see more of Katie's work: here

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...