CANVAS INTERIORS: SHOP OUR VIRTUAL POP UP SHOP

Our friends are gathering and I'm whipping up a summer salad for our India Hicks Pop Up Shop.  We have so much fun seeing friends at these get togethers so I thought I would share the event with you here. 


Read on for my advice and favorites:

I have quite a few favorites in the Collection. Number one has to be the Carmen Clutch. You just can't go wrong with this one.  It comes with a tassel (same color as clutch) but I like to add a different color tassel depending on my mood.  I highly recommend getting a black AND a stone Carmen Clutch.  I know, sounds crazy but you really never need another clutch and you can mix and match the tassels. 




Here is my Flamingo Agra Tassel in action.
As you know I don't do a ton of color but this little tassel packs a lot of punch. Just the right amount for me. 


(ps: the bag lower right above and below top row middle is fab too - the Mayfair)


Here are some more of my favorites, especially the Siren Scarf and Beetle Bags.  The Beetle bags are indispensable and make great gifts.  They come in 5 different colors.  

 


I wear the Honour Bound Love token. It reminds me of my very proper Toronto all-girls school motto 'Keep well the Road'.  It is a good talisman to live a life of integrity. It was India's grandfather, Earl Mountbatten of Burma's family motto so I feel I am in good company. 


Join us today from wherever you are!  I wish I could send you a virtual cupcake.

 Shop the link to the pop up shop:  here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...