CANVASSTYLE GET PACKING

As I mentioned last week, our trip to Harbour Island is right around the corner. You probably know by now that it is a place of happy times for us. Made happier by the people we have met along the way, including the ever so inspiring India Hicks. It is with pleasure that I join her in her new venture as an India Hicks Style Ambassador.  We feature her products in Canvas Interiors and have hosted a couple of fantastic parties filled with friends and of course wine. As we pack for our trip I am happily including quite a few IH goodies. 

My go to travel formula has always included a few maxi dresses. They have been my uniform (and you know how I like uniforms) for many a summer and they never fail me. I highly recommend finding one or two go-to dresses to beat the summer heat. Such an easy thing to throw on and breeze out the door.  

Here are a few of my favs (you all know about the 'magic dress by now') but here my friends is a snakeskin version! I am also loving the 'convertible' dress right now. Remember the Sundry one they don't make any more that I mourned? I found a suitable replacement below. 




Add some colorful bits (I am currently obsessed with my India Hicks Flamingo Agra Tassel as it is just the right amount of color commitment for me) and you have instant summer.  

And as the IH Love Token says, its time to 'get lost' in life's big adventure.  I'll be slowing down the posts for a couple of weeks but in the meantime I will be on Instagram so if you would like to find me and follow along in Harbour Island please do!  

I want to soak up every minute without deadlines. Which means leaving the computer state-side. Find me on Instagram here and to shop more of the India Hicks collection you can find me here


SHOPPING LIST:


snakeskin dress  |  white 'convertible' dress  |  black maxi (beach cover up but throw on a slip and it doubles for dinner out)

accessories:



To learn more about India's new business venture visit her site, look around and explore the possibilities. I can promise you she is passionate, real and totally invested emotionally in what she is doing and I am inspired by here energy. 

Now time for a Goombay Smash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...