MAD FOR MADEWELL

After sifting through piles of mail that had stacked up from spring break, this morning I sat down with my coffee and picked up the one thing that I really wanted to deal with first. The Madewell catalog.  So fab I had to share my favorite picks with you today.


GET THE LOOK:



And how about this for a quick and easy outfit... get ready friends, you will be seeing this on repeat soon:



GET THE LOOK:

black tank  |  jeans  |  panama hat  |  necklace


There is a great sale going on too!  Head over to the Madewell site and shop with CODE: WARMUP for 25% off spring styles.

Now for more coffee so I can pay those pesky bills.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...