CANVAS INTERIORS LATELY

This past month has seen a lot of activity in our Canvas Interiors family.  We've completed an update to our first baby, our store in Altamonte Springs, opened a new location in Winter Park and hosted a Lee  event in our Jacksonville location.  

We have hosted parties, lunches with the fun and fab India Hicks, and have more party planning up our sleeves. All in all it has been a fantastic whirlwind of growth, change and most of all fun. 

Thanks for coming along!


We've added John Robshaw bedding to the mix, I stashed a few of my white vintage vases in our black Canterbury cabinet, we've used the heck out of our Aqua bar and have put just about anything we can on our MC mirrored tray.  

Personally I can't wait for the next shindig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...