CANVAS INTERIORS WINTER PARK

Well folks, we are pretty much ready. The floor is starting to feel lived in, the vibe is coming together and we are excited.  


As for blogging this week, it seems my desktop has decided to send me into an Apple update software spiral (nightmare) loop including my computer freezing to a completely black screen. I iPhoto has crashed and Numbers refuses to open. So... excuse the lack of posts the next day or two while I untangle my digital world with an Apple genius.  

Genius timing I might add while I aggregate Numbers' spread sheets and work on our grand opening party invite using images that are in, yes, iPhoto.  Fun times! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...