GIFTS FOR HIM -REPOST

I decided to repost my gift guides over the next few days (today, SAT AND SUN)  just incase you missed them the first time around. I do hope you find something fun!  Check back Monday for an all new gift guide - an under $100 group of pretty little things.

ORIGINAL POST:

On to the fellas. I can safely say the most fun I have during holiday shopping is finding something for Mr. K.  I would report that the biggest successes years past have been the down jacket and the watch so I had to include them.  




find all source information here in  SHOP|GIFTS
and come back any time to find them in the main menu bar above


There are more gift ideas in the SHOP|GIFTS section including a favorite here chez K, Happy Socks. They are just so... happy. 

or shop this list: 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...