TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY

It has been a while since I have done a 'totally random Tuesday' post so I thought I would bring it back. Yesterday I felt like viewing, not creating content. Some days it is good to step back and explore. It re-fueled me and I found some random things to share.

TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY:



1.  headboard/fabric combo... cozy and elegant and just enough without being too 'pavillion' like.  Q this one's for you.

2. I love the handmade aspect of paper...check out SUPPLY PAPER CO.

3. I am a sucker for an oversized cozy sweater and love how this looks with heels, boyfriend jeans and clutch.

4. Grey nails have been around for a while but I am just embracing it now and slightly obsessed.

5. found this shutter pic on Supply Paper Co. site and it is pretty and ties in with the grey thing I seem to have going on both with my home and my nails.


totally random resources:

find a headboard like this at Canvas Interiors 

cozy sweater / boyfriend jeansclutch

grey Essie Power Clutch Nail Polish

read about the Provence shutters on the Supply Paper Co.'s site




images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...