TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY
It has been a while since I have done a 'totally random Tuesday' post so I thought I would bring it back. Yesterday I felt like viewing, not creating content. Some days it is good to step back and explore. It re-fueled me and I found some random things to share.
TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY:
1. headboard/fabric combo... cozy and elegant and just enough without being too 'pavillion' like. Q this one's for you.
2. I love the handmade aspect of paper...check out SUPPLY PAPER CO.
3. I am a sucker for an oversized cozy sweater and love how this looks with heels, boyfriend jeans and clutch.
4. Grey nails have been around for a while but I am just embracing it now and slightly obsessed.
5. found this shutter pic on Supply Paper Co. site and it is pretty and ties in with the grey thing I seem to have going on both with my home and my nails.
totally random resources:
find a headboard like this at Canvas Interiors
cozy sweater / boyfriend jeans / clutch
grey Essie Power Clutch Nail Polish
read about the Provence shutters on the Supply Paper Co.'s site