SLIGHTLY OBSESSED: COCOON COATS

While the whirl of Spring 2015 Fashion Week continues in London,  I can't help but focus on Fall. I keep trying to get geared up to talk about Spring 2015 and honestly, I can't. There is plenty of time for that but for now my dream in September always turns to a new coat.  

I have an internal clock that was set growing up in Toronto and needing a new coat every winter because we had grown out of our old one. No such excuse here. I live in Florida. And I am obsessing over a cocoon coat this season. 

Living in certain parts of Florida, this style actually works if you find a lightweight one. We also have trips to chilly climes planned so I'll get to cocoon for real. 


There really are chilly nights here where nothing satisfies me more than my over the knee boots, a cozy sweater and this season, a cocoon coat.

SHOP THE LOOK: 





Slouchy and oversized, crisp to the knee or sassy short, you can work a number of looks with just one of these coats.  The cocoon coat is a bit of a chameleon don't you think? 




images found 1 // 2 // 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...