LEATHER LEGGINGS DONE RIGHT

My friend D brought up the leather / pleather legging look the other day, asking if any of us had tried it. I for one am game. However... I think you could go wrong pretty quickly so they need to be done well.  Read: classic and not plastic. I probably won't spring for the real deal leather but there are good faux's that aren't to plastic looking so I say why not!  I will pair mine with a chunky knit or a cashmere cardi (see here) and some bad ass boots.  Or my trusty Converse. Maybe heels. Maybe.  




SHOP THE LOOK: the real deal leather







the fab fauxs:






and these...
collage top:  L & R    //   collage bottom:  L & R

I for one am going to pounce on the Free People version (first one in the faux list)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...