NUDE PLEASE

As you can see from my 'weekly want' on the left side of the page, I have a certain affinity for flat, nude sandals.  

I have had a pair in rotation for about the last 10 years. They are part of the uniform. I have just ordered my 'weekly wants' and will report on those as soon as they arrive. Dress them up or down, they make summer fashion feel effortless which is exactly how I like it. 

images found: here

This Madewell dress and sandal combo looks so comfy I am relaxed just thinking about wearing it.



Here are others that may catch your eye. Throw on with jeans, a white dress or floaty coral number and you are good to go. 





Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...