CANVAS INTERIORS: IN THE BEDROOM

I spent some time in the store the other day and before I knew it I had shot over 200 frames. There was a lot to see... new items, rearranged items, fresh new bedding. I just wandered around and let my eye lead me. I love when that happens. 

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite bedrooms. Surprise! The Briland Chandelier again... I love this one.  Sorry can't help myself but to shoot it and talk about it. All items are listed below and linked to our shopable website so browse & dream away.  



Maybe your own nest needs a little refresh or you just gutted your beach condo (I watch a lot of HGTV and fantasize about this)... check out these items that create a cozy dreamy summer nest. 

Find each piece here:
Briland chandelier // Brugges ottoman // Sofia bed // Hartford pillow //  Elizabeth wall sconce  // Luke dresser 

For further info about anything you see here, you can email the store at hello@canvasinteriors.com and the lovely, talented and really nice design staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...