HI-LOW

Ok confession time. I had two credits burning a hole in my wallet. One for H & M and one for Forever 21.  I pop in to each store from time to time and if they 'speak to me' I listen. Most often I leave empty handed and swing back through another time. Yesterday both stores 'spoke to me'.  

Here is what I picked up:

From H & M



From Forever 21:




I was pressed for time which is never ideal in either of these stores. You kind of have to Zen out and be ready to browse.  There are a few more things that caught my eye that will more than likely make their way into my closet soon. Mix and match with your 'high' pieces for a look that is your own. 




Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...