CANVAS INTERIORS MONTAUK COLLECTION

Hi and thanks for stopping by. I'm sharing the Canvas Interiors Montauk collection today. This collection is laid back beachy with clean lines and a straightforward approach.  It combines touches of organic, natural and unfussy.

We like to put these collections together to help you sift through the multitude of sites out there and hopefully find your style in a less overwhelming way. We put looks together to get you on your way to designing your ideal home. Hopefully this helps take the uncertainty out of decision making and allows you to enjoy the process of design. 



The Oslo dining table makes a gorgeous graphic statement and comes with a dining bench. Put the bench on one side, slipcovered chairs on the other for a casual look. Add layers of texture with the Urchin chandelier. Toss blankets or fresh white guest bath towels in the fisherman baskets. A large coffee table and sink-in-sofa are the perfect spot for a cocktail or board game at the end of a beach day. 

Find it all here, in our MONTAUK collection

Are you packing your beach bag yet?  I just did in my head. 

Other collections on the site include Harbour Island, Belgium, Brooklyn, Metro.

Thanks for coming to Montauk with me today. I do hope you check out the Canvas Interiors site!



all images: Canvas Interiors







Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...