RYAN NEEDS A FIGHTING CHANCE

Back to regularly scheduled programming next week but for this week its all about signing the White House petition for my sweet nephew.


We have until March 29th to get to 100,000 signatures. It takes 2 minutes to sign.

To learn more about Ryan and why this is so critical you can visit helpryandunne

To sign the White House Petition for accelerated approval of a life saving drug for my nephew and other kids with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy,  go directly to it: here

If you have already signed I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you could share this on Facebook and twitter it would help a great deal. 





Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...