GET HAPPY

We are in the home stretch.  This is the last 5 days to sign the petition urging the FDA to use their power of accelerated approval to save my nephew Ryan Dunne and countless other kids from the fatal disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

The Cherry Hills Village and Denver community support has been overwhelmingly beautiful. Celebrities, sports stars, and total strangers have taken it to heart and are helping get the word out. Please support these kids who have no chance to beat this disease otherwise.  This is the closest shot they have at survival and it is out of reach. Science agrees.

Watch this and get HAPPY. It will make you smile, and then I hope act. 



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...