ALL WHITE

I am slightly obsessed with white as you all know. It must be spring but I have an unusually high desire to paint everything in my life right now.  I am currently in the process of transitioning the exterior of our house from a gold tone to a more Greige color.  A subtle shift that will make a massive change I think.  

And as far as the interior goes, it is currently creamy cream.  I want to take it to white white.  Also on the horizon is a breakfast room addition on the back of our kitchen. We are getting very close to permit stage so I can't wait to start sharing progress with you.  

As I was looking for images for the breakfast room addition I stumbled on this one:

found: here

Which sent me into an excited tizzy. It is what I hope our kitchen / breakfast room addition feels like in the end. White paint, change out our butcher block island for white add windows and doors everywhere, a ceiling treatment like this one. This image is exactly what I've been waiting to see. I've seen it in my head, now I can show the builder pretty much exactly my dream result. 

Here is more from this lovely home by LDa Architecture and Interiors






Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...