LUCITE AND BRASS ADDED TO THE MIX

We added a new treasure to the 'salon' a few days before Christmas. I am so excited about it.  Found it on 1st dibs and had to share.  We needed just the right piece for the entryway and this is it. While we have a few choices at the ready with Canvas Interiors, we also feel strongly about the idea of 'collecting' and layering new with old. Our living room consists of a whole lot of Canvas and a few key collected pieces. 

Here she is... we haven't named her yet... 




She gets along well with these guys. 



Here are a few more brass goodies just incase you are feeling it too.  
I am really into the warmth and patina that it adds to a room.  









This last one is from Canvas Interiors, it is one of my favorite pieces on the floor.  
Had to include it of course!  



images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...