totally random

Hello and thanks for stopping by for today's

TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY




clockwise from top left:

I am loving a midi skirt for holidays. I must admit I am a little over dresses right now and a simple black skirt in a unique length with a few different tops will make me very happy this holiday season. Keeping it simple this year.  

Camille Styles is the inspiration for me when it comes to entertaining and I am all about making a fabulous bar cart this holiday season.  Check out her tips here.

I have been playing around with a new site called 'keep'.  Directly shopable links to cool things. I have started a Keep board for the store and a few other goodies if you are looking for a new thing to follow/sign up for/get addicted to.

This is amazing... you have to check out this site.  Read the 'about' section and then dig in. I am a sucker for before and after interior stories (check out the blog) and this delivers not only that but a fantastic concept for a site.  I am going to be spending a long time digging through 47 Park Ave.








T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...