off the Rails

I am loving the idea of adding a little bit of pattern to the fall closet.  My eye has been searching for just the right vibe.  All the while I've been seeing Rails on every celeb in LA, but I have not quite been ready to commit.  Well, I'm over my fear of commitment as it relates to pattern because I think Rails does it right.  Slouchy, soft, deconstructed.  Of course had to include two denim versions just so you didn't think I'd gone ... you guessed it... off the rails.

I'm loving these with grey skinnies or a little moto pant... and booties. Moto boots for a little edge or a lighter color for a casual laid back look.  


How about you? How would you do Rails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...