CANVAS INTERIORS WEEKEND GETAWAY

The kids are back in school and life has shifted from summer adventures to thinking about fall break. October is right around the corner and I love the promise of cozy weekends. Our reality here in FL is that fall break temps will probably still dictate flip flop weather. So I can dream.  

I put together a moodboard for the store, pretending I was headed to upstate New York to a fabulous countryside bed and breakfast. Apple picking and antiquing in a cozy sweater.



I invite you to take a little drive in your imagination to Canvas Interiors for a weekend getaway...
 Are you there yet?


Lille baskets // Manhattan throw // Alexander lamp // Virginia cube (put 4 together for a great coffee table)


our website: Canvas Interiors
like us on Facebook for product updates and news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...