Malibu, just for fun

It all started with Architectural Digest. I was thumbing through the mag and saw some real estate listings in Malibu. So I went to the web waves and started looking at Malibu real estate just for kicks. A Frank Gehry designed oceanfront home for $57.5 million? No problem.  

I looked at a few more listings just for fun. Then I decided to decorate my own (little) Malibu beach house using of course, Canvas Interiors goodies. I do this exercise from time to time to make sure we have a good mix of vibes in the product edit. We start with the base of a 'simple canvas' (the Dahlia and Baja for example) and build a specific look around that.  

So here you have my morning exercise:


Add a big jute rugsome throw pillows and put your sandy feet up. 

I hope you have enjoyed this little trip to Malibu. From time to time I share tidbits from the store and I hope you enjoy that too. If you are new to the blog (thank you for coming!) you can read more about about Canvas Interiors and why I talk about it every now and then here and here.

If you would like to see more you can visit the store here

oh and ps: we are having a floor sample sale (in store only) starting today through Sept. 2nd and there are still some lovely sale items on the website too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...