console me

I am working on gathering console table ideas for our entry way.  Our 'salon' is coming together with a Saarinen marble top tulip dining table on order, and a blonde horse hair rug at the ready to put under it.  It will rest happily near a family heirloom, an antique Danish secretary.

Here are a few entryway images I have gathered for inspiration so thought I would share them here today.












The Saarinen and the Secretary are two rather dramatic statements.  I feel the entryway needs to marry a few styles and eras together in a quiet way.  A big job for a small space. 
I think this last image is my favorite.  
Delicate, pretty and understated.  
I can't wait for it all to come together. 


images: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...