slightly obsessed: Steve Giannetti and Windsor Smith

If you are like me, the minute a magazine of any kind hits my hands I dig in right away. For those of you who read Veranda this is old news from the current issue. I have had a long distance crush on the Giannettis for quite a while. And every time I see a Windsor Smith room I kind of melt a little.

To see a reno / collaboration between Steve Giannetti and Windsor Smith is a fabulous treat.

We live in a fairly traditional in an "English-storybook-kind-of-way" house which I am trying to 'funk up' a bit.  We have a 60" marble top tulip table coming for the dining 'salon' and I am counting the days til it arrives. Overall, I'd like to turn the cream walls more white. We have a very similar (but darker) sofa to the one below in our family room which I would like to slipcover in a lighter linen.

With a few tweaks I think I could get the room feeling like this:


This 'tweak our decor' idea has been in my head for a long while and the image above
made me more determined to make it happen Chez K.  


















This article has me looking for a 70's fixer upper. 
Mr. K as always, thinks I'm slightly nuts.  
I like to say, slightly obsessed. 


all images: Veranda
shot by one of my favorites: Melanie Acevedo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...