reading week: modern elevation

This week I am taking a little break from the computer so in the meantime I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with you.

Today's blog is:



Our friends are in the beginning stages of building a modern home and are documenting their progress.  It is fun to read about the stages of construction and see what is inspiring them as they plan their dream home. If you are going to build, have built or dream of building a house this will be a good one to follow.  If you just love modern design it will be inspiring to see what they curate.

the plan


demo day



walls go up


inspiration

The blog is well written and its a good time to tune in as construction is really taking shape!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...