back to Harbour Island

Hello and happy Monday.  Hope you had a fabulous 4th of July weekend.  We spent the week last week in our 'happy place', Harbour Island.  This summer we took the kids and rented a house. Good friends, good food, and the kids loved every minute of it.

Rather than go on and on about all of my favorite things, you can read about them here,  here, here and here ... I posted quite a bit from the island last year and these are still my favorite stops.


We went to the Dunmore for cocktails and revisited a wedding moment or two which is always nice... and we had a great afternoon 4th of July party at the Coral Sands with the amazing Daddy D who dj'd our wedding.  He is a special soul and radiates joy - a nice treat to see him again. 


Counting the days til the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...