new

Hello and happy last day of 2012!  On this new years eve day I share an image that really caught my eye and sums up a few things for me.  

1. look back and cherish the good.  
2. sometimes it rains (metaphor here) but you can 
throw on a sparkly dress and make the best of it.  
3. at the end of the day it doesn't have to be perfect, just real.  


While new years eve is usually a time for festive party images, I loved the quiet sparkle of the rain in this one. The reflective moment... looking back.  For me this represents that one moment I have on New Years Eve no matter who I am with or where we are. That moment where I just have to stop and reflect. Feel quiet in the midst of revelry. Feel hopeful for what is to come. 

As we head into 2013 I thank you for reading.  
It has been a great first year on the blog 
and your comments and support have been lovely gifts. 


Happy wishes from me to you
xoox 
catherine


oh and ps:


have fun tonight!


images found: 1 // 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...