grey matter

There is something about grey that I love. It is both soft and steely. Cozy and dramatic. If this is your first visit to the blog, I will tell you that I do love things that have a dual nature. I am you see, a Gemini. (The balanced kind, not the crazy kind right Mr. K?) 

Here is why I like grey:  

Its neutral
Its simple
Its classic

..which makes it a style staple in my closet

wrap up in layers



a grey blazer adds structure to a soft floaty shirt



basic grey sweater acts as the favorite go-to 'sweatshirt' 
with cozy socks to boot (sorry, couldn't help myself)



channel a romantic moment 



at the cabin - soft and unstructured



in the city - a little sparkle



simply divine


For the holidays I will be recycling one if not two grey dresses from years past. 

Dreamy or sparkly grey in all of its moods
 is 
simply beautiful


images found: 1 & 2 // 3 // 4 & 5 // 6 // 7 & 8 // 9 // 10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...