display this and that

Today I am focused on the fine art of display. Some people like lots and lots of stuff displayed.  Some people like it spare. I am somewhere in between. I have been collecting images to inspire us in the store  and thought I would share some today. 

I do like lots of white (but you already know that)


a little bit country, a little bit contemporary



simple organic shapes like flowers and vintage finds



found objects and collections curated together to tell a story




everyday items of similar tone and texture placed like art objects




collected groups of meaningful things





logs as art



black and white and more white


As you look around your home challenge yourself to move things around for a fresh look.  I just did.
 I got up from writing this post and have just returned to the computer an hour later after repurposing a few items here and there.  
I just can't help myself.

For more display goodness check out my pinterest board 'display this and that'

(you will see a lot of these images there - photo credits have been traced back beyond pinterest 
to as many original sources as possible fyi...)


images found: 1 // 2 & 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 & 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 & 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 & 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...