inspire // desire: leather

And now for a pendulum swing from the beach . Leather.  As in jacket. Over the years I have had a few variations of this theme starting waaaay back when in LA.  Think: Cindy Crawford early 90's MTV House of Style - check out this flashback...

image found: here

What I love about the 2012 version is the soft fitted laid back vibe.  It blends well with lots of different looks and adds just the right touch of sass.

Here are some images to

inspire:





















And here are some shopping links if you so 

desire:



 








Happy Monday and happy shopping!


inspire images found:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...