coming clean

This post is totally self-serving.  I am trying to convince Mr. K. that we need to do a 'slight refresh' of our laundry and mud room.  It currently functions as the center of chaos in our home. As in, complete disaster area. The laundry room is tucked under the stairs, the home office has some space constraints and sits in the mud room.  Add 6 and 4 year olds to the mix and its a freak show of shoes, bills, towels, bags and wait... more shoes.

To top it off, the countertops are black.  As you may have figured out by now, white would be my preference.  So in an effort to gather enough visual stimulation to convince him to do this, I am posting a few images here.

















Doesn't that look nice? 

ps: 'like' me on facebook to support the 'refresh the laundry room' idea!
I need all your votes! 
(now isn't that more fun than politics?)
  

images:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //




Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...