brogues

This fall I am coveting the man-style oxford.  I realize they have been having a fashion moment now for a couple of years but I just haven't been ready.

For years I wore regulation-issue black oxfords with my school uniform and it has taken me a long time to be able to think of the black oxford as 'fashion'.

However, last year I bought a pair of black brogues and dipped my toe in the oxford water again. I wore them once or twice, and then defaulted to my riding boots and Converse.  Well guess what?  I'm ready!  I'm dusting them off this fall and wearing them. A lot. And to ease the transition I think I will look for a cognac or light brown pair and wear those first.  


















With boyfriends, skinnies and a few things in between,
I am excited to dust off the brogues!

Thanks for coming on the fall fashion tour with me this week.  

Now back to the beach. 


images found:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 







Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...