Nor Cal dream

As a former San Francisco resident I feel an immediate connection and slight twinge of longing when I open a magazine and see something from Nor Cal.  There is a certain spirit and deep seeded sense of creativity that is ever-present. This weekend retreat in Marin County is a perfect example of that. 






































I immediately picture dinner parties and long weekends in this wonderfully interesting home. Especially on the deck.  This couple made a getaway that is a true expression of their life and it shows.

 Filled with a mix of old and new, you see the personalities of the homeowners.  
I think I like them.



all images house beautiful







Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...