totally random: chambray

I went to jcrew the other day and bought a chambray shirt... 



...which of course inspired me to look for others with the same attraction to this classic staple.
I came across a lot of images. The funny thing is, when I looked at the dates on some of them, they are 2007, 2009 - you know, 'old'.  Ancient in fashion terms.  I thought what the heck, I like it, I'm wearing it.  Its classic and dare I say a little cool. 






Then I saw one of my favorite gals wearing head to toe denim at the Mulberry spring 2012 show.  2012.  Ok.  That's now. 

Kate, 2012


love this look 



and this I covet



and this is moi

All in all, after buying the shirt, coming home and getting inspired by images
I am happy it is unseasonably chilly in FLA today.  
Perfect for a new shirt. 




images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...