Saturday at canvas

It has been a while since I have shared images of the store so I thought I would do that today.   It is really feeling cozy and 'lived in' now.  We opened the doors at the end of January and are very excited about the wonderful feedback and enthusiasm we feel from the people who walk through the space.  And, we are feverishly working on the website  so our friends in other places can get a little canvas style in their mix.


 zinc top table and white slipcovered chairs



 slipcovered 'wingback' swivel chairs 
a cozy spot to read with your feet up on the ottoman



and we have some beautiful coffee table books... I am kind of an addict



 pillows and hurricanes



 glossy lamps on reclaimed buffet



 white powdered vases on whitewashed table with white slipcovered chairs



 candles and pillows in a fabulous cabinet







 more gift goodies... Mother's Day is right around the corner...



 amazing reclaimed wood bed with crisp white linens



I went to a flea market last weekend and found these...




I think they will end up in this...

We are ready for the next phase.  
Fill in a few areas with cozy throws and one-of-a-kind finds.  
Launch the web site, cross our fingers and hope you like it.  
Thanks for taking a look! 




2 comments:

  1. Where can I find that bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! its here: http://www.canvasinteriors.com/collections/beds/products/melody-queen-bed-king

    ReplyDelete

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...