look lively

There are a few celeb-girls I like to keep my eye on for fashion fixes.  Alexa Chung is one.  And I do like those Olsen twins.  The one celeb-girl that has been piquing my curiosity for a while is Blake Lively.

What I like about her choices is that whether on the street or on set, she seems to be comfortable in her own skin. I hear she doesn't use a stylist in her day-to-day and red carpet looks, which makes me like her even more. 


sparkle with an edge


city girl



fresh




soft



glamour



elegant




casual chic



sassy



mysterious and cool


Michelle Pfeiffer 1982

I think she will be one of the girls who gets better with age, owns her style, and makes spot-on fashion choices.  Kind of like Michelle Pfeiffer.  That woman always looks fabulous.








So here is to looking fabulous by staying true to your style.   

images found:  1  // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //  7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...