totally random: winter

As much as I love living in a sunshine state, there is a romance and stillness to snow that I miss at this time of year.  The soft woolies, the snowflake on the tip of your tongue, the hot chocolate.  As I look out the window today, I am thankful for a sunny warm day, and wistful for a little bit of this:






found: here



found: here



found: here



found: here



found: here


I hope wherever you are today, you are caught up on sleep, shopping and wrapping.  I am almost there...but in the meantime  I plan on putting on a little bit of sparkle tonight and whooping it up with Mr. K.   Maybe I'll ride my bike.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...