I spent a little time at the store over the holidays. The lighting is really starting to shine. Sorry, could not resist...
I put a little collage together of some of the beautiful pieces we have so far.
1. This is silver and clear crystals. I love how the crystal beads hang down through the middle.
2. This thing is HUGE. The picture does not do it justice.
3. These pendants have a golden glow to them when lit and have a mercury glass finish.
4. I love this pendant. It is actually quite big. We have 3 of them grouped together and hanging at different heights.
5. This lamp is delicate and tall. The shade has a nice linen texture to it which you can see when its lit.
6. A coconut bead chandelier... very pretty when lit. It kind of glows.
7. This is a nickel lamp base with texture hammered onto it.
8. Another big one. Sparkle and shine without being too 'Victorian'. We have it hanging over a zinc top table.
9. A sassy little lamp - white and shiny from top to bottom with a silver lining inside the shade.
So the countdown is really on now... we are opening in a few weeks! Can't wait to see how people respond to it. We are crossing our fingers that we have brought together pieces that people are excited about.