Sunday at canvas


I came up to the store today to have some quiet time and do a bit of work.   Quiet time because the store is not actually open yet and it is nice to sit in the space and reflect. 

We started with a quick conversation one morning in our kitchen about what a new store could be. Mr. K. went to work and came home that night to a mood board (for which I am famous btw).  That was 6 months ago.  And here I sit today.  Pretty darn fun I must say. 

It is so exciting to come here after a few more things have been unpacked.  I thought I would share some pictures of what has arrived.  I apologize in advance for the poor lighting and crazy shadows... we are waiting til the very end to rearrange the lighting.



I love this rug - so soft.  
And the floor lamp is whimsical without being too 'cute'.
The sofa is super comfy.



This is the base of a table lamp.  White shade, petite size.  
When you stand back from it, the shells look like roses.
A little piece of art.



This is a coconut bead chandelier.  
Very airy and light, yet substantial in size.
These dining chairs are amazing. 
The mirror is HUGE.  
Love the statement it makes.



My favorite chair in the store.
We have 2 at home. 
Big, soft, comfy,
yet clean lines and graphic.
Perfect combo.  



This will be the welcome area at the front of the store.
Soon to come:  giant letters that say 'canvas' on the wall.



Big sectional, textured rug and these tables are so amazing.
Simple backdrop, add texture = interesting



Rug and tables.
Don't mind my reflection in the table.  



Can't get enough of these. They could go just about anywhere.



And for the record, this is what I am wearing.  
More on this to come later this week.


2 comments:

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...