BEFORE & AFTER: MASTER BATH REMODEL

First we tackled the kitchen addition. Then we rested. Then we demolished the pool deck and built 'the shed'. Then we rested. Lastly (really) we gutted the master bathroom. Now we rest. For real. No more renovations Chez K other than landscaping clean up. Then it will be feet up and Rose all day.

here is my inspiration photo:


(image found: here)

BEFORE:  

The master bath was dark, dingy and very brownish with an upper vanity cabinet that took up way too much visual space. Oh, and one sink. 


We ripped everything out and started from scratch.



The shower transforms from a blah box to a fresh and inviting place.


I changed a few things from the inspiration image, like using under mount sinks and running the tongue and groove horizontally. We added additional pot lights to maximize light and are awaiting our sconces.  

AFTER:



The result is two-fold.  The room feels SO much bigger. And very importantly, brighter.  I am beyond excited to start my day in this light white and airy bathroom. Especially with my own sink. 


RESOURCES: 
vanity counter : honed Imperial Danby marble from Mystic 
shower and bathtub surround :  porcelain tile from Specialty Tile
bath fixtures : Rohl 
mirrors: Restoration Hardware Bristol
custom cabinetry
Paint: Simply White Benjamin Moore







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...