FREEPEOPLE PEOPLE

You know how you get to a 'certain age' where you still want to rock some of-the-minute Gen-Y  or even maybe Gen-Z fashion but you know there is a fine line between cool and so not cool? Well I'm there. But I still like to shop at F21 and H & M and I am still in love with Free People even though head to toe all that is a tad too much. 

In my Gen-X opinion I say find a wow piece and put it on with your boyfriends and a white T. Today for me it is these boots. I could not love them any more if I tried. 



The key to staying hip is to not be too hip. Right? I'm going with that. Firmly planted in my kick-ass booties.

SHOP these booties here, here, or below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...