THE CAFTAN

Google 'caftan' or 'kaftan' and you get all kinds of images. From hippie chic to embroidered elegance, this item conjures up many vibes. I have been slightly obsessed with finding just the right one. Not too hippie, not to big that it swallows me.  Both chic and elegant at the end of a long beach day, this style staple can go straight to dinner.



SHOP THE LOOK:

WHITE:





SUBTLE COLOR:






MORE COLOR THAN I USUALLY WEAR BUT HERE'S WHERE TO DO IT COLOR:





The one on the far right in the mood board images is this one and it is breathtaking:


When I put one of these on I feel like I sort of float.  A good feeling on a hot summer night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...