CANVASSTYLE STRATEGY: DRESSED IN UNDER 5 MINUTES

With busy lives and kids and activities and working and and and ... there is usually about 5 minutes left on the clock for this mamma to get ready to go out.  Which is fine really.  One great floaty black dress and a few gold bits is all I need.  Makeup? I never wear any which is a great strategy because when I do put a little eyeliner and mascara on people are wowed into believing I spent an hour on my makeup alone.

Makeup and dressed in 5 minutes. Try it! It is rather liberating to float out the door not having spent an hour getting ready.




SHOP 4 EASY PIECES:

dress  //  sandal  //  clutch  //  necklace 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...