CANVASSTYLE ON THE HUNT

I have been on the hunt for the perfect black summer wedge.  Sounds simple enough right?  I don't do heels well. I do TOMS and Converse well. So when I need a little height I have to go for a wedge. I have always loved a good espadrille. However finding a black one that looks refined enough to dress up but casual enough to dress down has proven challenging.


I have collected some that I like here... I must warn you some of these are rather expensive (Burberry, Lanvin... ) however I collected them none-the-less.  I assembled both espadrilles and black wedges. Some of these are dressier than others but they all share one thing in common. Refined.  




After much (too much) searching I think I have settled on this one:






These will work with a FBD (Floaty Black Dress) or rolled up boyfriends. Done and done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...