READY SET (THE TABLE)

As I tinker with the vibe for our Thanksgiving table decor I thought I would share tablescapes with you today. Hopefully something inspires you to try something new.  I love the challenge of diving in to my existing supplies and making the table look fresh and different.

Here is what is inspiring me today:

light and white 


mismatched brass candlesticks (i've been collecting...)


casual natural greens 


I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoy the little things. Find some greens in your garden, dig out some old candles you haven't looked at in a while. Grandma's crystal? Dust it off and use it. Be creative and repurpose things you already have. Group all your random votives together for visual impact. Enjoy the process. Oh, and little wine at 4pm tomorrow won't hurt either.  



images found: 
1 // 2 //
1 // 2 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...